Author Topic: Proper Massage  (Read 15179 times)

Offline thirdleg

Proper Massage
« on: April 12, 2005, 04:44:38 PM »
Do any of you go to ladies who offer a proper massage? On a massage table but offer hand relief as well.

Im starting to enjoy an hour massage with hand relief more than an hour with a lady who offers a full service. I have to say it might be because its cheaper. But it is mainly because its so nice to have a proper massage.

If any of you guys do see ladies anywhere in east anglia who offer this can you let me know some names

Offline Huntsman

Proper Massage
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 06:02:57 PM »
Well Thirdleg, as one new member to another I would recommend Carol of Northampton. She works only 1 day per week as she has a regular job so cantacting is a bit difficult. Leave a message or a text. You will get a reply and normally an appointment within 10 days. Ten fr's on Punternet give the story, her place is modern and secure, immaculately clean and a shower is on offer. I agree that she is about late 40's, she removes her white coat for the treatment, and you do get a full hour, on a masssage table and the transition from massage to relief is sublime, one of the best I have found.

The last time I visited the charge was 60, her phone number is 07812 917196.

Can you share your recommendations with us?

Offline Scout

• Truly Trusted Member
Proper Massage
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 06:09:55 PM »
For a good massage with HR I would recomend Bev in Thetford, best HR around IMHO, Angela at Garveston near East Dereham (Both only offer HR) or Hilary in Northampton who does a very good massage and will happily give a good HR. All details are in the guide.

Offline thirdleg

Proper Massage
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 08:38:01 AM »
THanks guys never heard of Carol before, a bit out of my way, but sounds like she could be worth the drive.

I have been to see Anglea and bev, both of them are very nice. I went to see a lady near haverhill the other week cant remember her name but her number was out of the Yellow free ads paper. That was very good.

I do see a couple of other ladies, but i dont think its a known thing that they do hand relief as well, but im probably being very naive. I will speak to them next time and ask them.

Hope to hear some more names

Offline rapscallion

Proper Massage
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 09:24:08 AM »
There is Hazel at Wisbech - 01945 465257 - a one hour massage culminating in HR for 40 (was 35 but inflation has hit!). It's a nice service but for those who remembered Joan of Wisbech it's not as good...  she keeps clothes on for the massage and for me has stripped to knickers when the HR begins... though I know she doesn't do that for everyone. She's mid 40s and not bad looking (tiny tits, mind!).

Also Harmony Studios in Wisbech offer a proper massage for 25 and then other services, from HR to full personal, are on top. The HR is 25 extra. Again a decent service. Two ladies work there, both mid 40s.

Very interested to hear if there is anything like this in Peterborough...

Cheers
Rap

Offline slavepig

Proper Massage
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2005, 10:03:46 AM »
I have tried several of the ladies mentioned here as I sometimes prefer a good massage after playing a few sets of Tennis!  I agree that Joan of Wisbech was one of the best but I did not enjoy Angela's (Garvestone) technique very much and i have been there more than once, there is no slow build up to the grande finale!

Has anybody tried Heather Holmes (Little Dunham near Swaffham) who advertises in the EDP?  I have met her and she looks very attractive so it would interesting to know if she offers HR or anything else?

bluesteel

Proper Massage
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2005, 10:18:36 AM »
Hi,

You cold try Sarah - 07802 502791, who is in central Cambridge and does give a proper massage, followed by a highly improper one. I am sure she could sort out your requirements.

bluesteel 8)

Anonymous

Proper Massage
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2005, 11:35:36 AM »
Thisis something I really enjoy - unfortunately I cannot find anone in the West Essex or East london areas!
Do you guys know of anyone.
Thanks.

Offline lectorpistorum

Sarah
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2005, 07:02:53 PM »
I agree with bluesteel.  Sarah is equally skilled at sorting out problems in all types of muscle.

Offline hoffman

Proper Massage
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2005, 06:57:23 PM »
try tara at body bliss nr haverhill blonde will give 1 hr arromatherapy massage and toppless hr for 50 good at it to 07957318654

Marlon

Proper Massage
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2005, 07:48:58 PM »
When you say 'near Haverhill'....
where abouts near Haverhill?

Offline baden

Proper Massage
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 01:06:15 PM »
Hi I cannot find the Haverhill numbers in Free adds could you let us have them please? Haverhill is nice and conveniant for me, i would like to give them a try. i have tryed most of the ladies reccomended, Bev in Thetford gives the best hand relief and Carol is almost as good. There is another lady in Raunds nr Rushden 40 for hr massage, her massage is excellant inside your thighs and around your bum the best around but her hand relief is only ok you could give her a try phone 01933 625070. Hope this is helpfull.

Offline Huntsman

Proper Massage
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2005, 01:48:39 PM »
The lady in Raunds is Christine, and following Field Report 50303 on PN gave her a try. I have to say the experience was one I immediately decided I would not repeat. I think FR 50582 got it about right, which I read just before seeing Christine, but when 51109 came out I thought "that's a bit hard", but then the same author has done a report on Remi (out of our area in north London) and I would agree with his recommendation there.

Marlon

Proper Massage
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2005, 02:16:29 PM »
Quote from: hoffman
try tara at body bliss nr haverhill blonde will give 1 hr arromatherapy massage and toppless hr for 50 good at it to 07957318654

May just give this Tara a try then.
Does tara know that you will be wanting 'extras' or do you have to ask?
Never had a proper massage before. How does this aromatherapy thing work then. i.e. what do they do?

Offline jimb0

Proper Massage
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2005, 05:35:21 PM »
Marlon - I suspect the aromatherapy part will involve you getting covered in scented oil.

If anyone has any recommendations in the Norwich/Norfolk area, please do share them! I also really enjoy a proper massage, and as I tend to only go for hand relief when I punt these days, it can be a nice relaxing experience.

My most recent good massage was by a quite fit and attractive young black lady at a 'sports clinic' premises in Norwich. This was described as a Tantric massage (with HR) and was certainly a little different. The Tantic bit was all bollocks of course, but it was a very relaxing massage and fantastic HR. The only problem was I ended up with an inch deep covering of oil and there was no shower! She advertised in the local free paper, but this was over 6 months ago and I have no idea if this outfit is still operating.

I also had a good massage from another lady in Norwich, she was listed on the Multitude of Sins website, but alas I notice no longer. There was no HR offered, although she did say that she offered a 'full service' as well. The massage seemed a little tentative, but you could tell she had been trained and was perhaps just a little inexperienced.

I have also been to several massage therapists for legitimate massage, as I find this very relaxing and enjoyable. It's just a shame they don't go that little bit further  :wink:

Perhaps I will have to start 'popping the question' as it were, though I am terrible at that sort of thing. Even when Angela at Garvestone asked me if there was 'anything else I wanted to ask her', I knew what the score was but still bottled it. Maybe I will return for HR as well some time!