Author Topic: Amy / Sexy Angel - 07960 613188 - Newmarket Incall  (Read 23034 times)

Offline fixit

Amy / Sexy Angel - 07960 613188 - Newmarket Incall
« on: February 27, 2008, 10:36:26 PM »
Amy / Sexy Angel- 07960 613188 - Newmarket Incall

Listed in Cambridge News

Fun Amy, 24, Newmarket area 07960 613188

Members comments:

Amy, 24, Newmarket area 07960 613188 ::)
Have taken some confort there, not to bad to find, place clean,but second floor in group of flats. very nice body and she can put it to good use, oral coverd. then three move shuffle to finnish after which give feeling of next please!would i go again yes but not a brain workout only body.
fixit  

(Site not currently working - Theboym 05/11)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 07:54:34 PM by theboym »

Offline cambsman

• Truly Trusted Member
Re: Amy / Sexy Angel - 07960 613188 - Newmarket Incall
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 02:45:27 PM »
Saw this girl yesterday.  She is definitely NOT the girl on the website.  Paid for an hour and was ushered out of the door after 30 minutes.  To be honest was happy to get out - one of my worst punts ever >:(

rockin

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 10:11:12 AM »
yea for sure she is not the one on the pictures she does seem to rush u

Offline marcus

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 12:24:30 PM »
see im new to this punting thing, and really eager to try it out, and angel is one i have been looking at, she has been getting rave reviews on another website that advertises her services, and ive noticed pics on tht website do not seem the same as her personal website.......

the more i read on her from this site the more it sways me to say no.

Offline MrLunch

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 05:35:52 PM »
Welcome to the Board, Marcus. All experienced punters will tell you that if you have any doubts in your mind about a lady for whatever reason then don't see her. There are always 'other fish in the sea'.

Offline cambsno

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 08:46:52 PM »
I have seen her probably 4 times.

Think 1 or 2 of the pics on her site were of her, but most were not.

Dont know why, she is pretty toned, definately a B cup (small B at that but I prefer small boobs) and a decent body, looks like the girl next door, a decent 7/10 looks wise.

Offers a number of services, not the longest or best massage you will get - i have normally been in a bit of a rush myself so cant comment on being ushered out.

I have punted in the area for a while and would certainly look to see her again, she is the best I have seen other than LinzieMae in Cambs for a good few years.

Offline marcus

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 10:27:12 AM »
the people that have seen her, does anyone know what picture/pictures are of her and not someone else are either on her website or the website we will not mention  ::)

Im looking at starting off somewhere and coz this gal quite local to me it made logical sense, but just wanna make sure i get all facts etc before jumping in with 2 feet :D

thanks in advance guys.

Offline Freddie

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 05:03:07 PM »
Looks as if you've got most of the facts. The one report (here) of this lady is not over complimentary, and there's doubt about the authenticity of her photos.

You've got to make your own mind up based on that, but I know that if I lived in or near Newmarket I'd be nipping up to Ely/Soham or into Cambridge where there are ladies with oodles of positive and reliable reviews

Offline cambsman

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 02:36:10 PM »
If you're looking for local why not try Sedusa in Haverhill?  Can definitely recommend and the pictures on website are genuine

sexyheavenangel

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 04:30:58 PM »
Hi please let me take the chance to explain something to everyone that may help explain why i have good reviews on a certain site yet seem to be getting some negitive comments on here. My sister has been staying here 2 days a week whilest i attend to business matters and run my home ( all the boring stuff ). I was unaware that she was seeing clients or had a site with pictures and that were Definatley NOT me. Needless to say she will not stay here again and anyone who visits me will see me only and i have asked her to remove the site she listed herself on. Although its not nice to read negitive comments about yourself it has brought to light just what has been going on, so in a strange way thankyou for the negitive feedback, i just wish someone had phoned me and told me instead love x x x Angel x x x

bigboy52

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 08:44:49 AM »
Well im shocked to read all these negitive things being said about Angel. I have seen her many times and always find her to be friendly , very good at her services, with the ability to always make me feel " special ". I read with interest that her sister has been messing with pictures and working her flat on occasions and as i know her sister from past bad experience i can understand that people may have seen her and felt ripped off. What i would suggest is this - give the girl another chance and give yourself another chance by paying another visit to her. She has just updated all her pictures, got rid of her sister and goes the extra mile to make sure you are pleased. I was offerd a shower and refreshments on my last visit and many dont offer that. It may just be also that cos she is very good the client cums very quick so do hold it back boys and enjoy the experience .If you want RIP OFF TRY ROXY in Sawtry near Huntington Cambs

Offline baden

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2008, 03:17:18 PM »
Now here's a thought is Roxy of Sawtry Angels sister?  or perhaps i'm just an old sinic!! is that how you spell sinic?

Offline cambsman

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 07:59:19 PM »
Errrm, am I the only one to be totally unconvinced by the ladies reply? ???

BARRACUDA

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2009, 11:09:38 AM »
sexyheavenangel
newmarket
saw angel last night ,
flat ok , service verygood ,she is a very chatty girl  very fit tone body ,she puts you a ease from the off.
all serivcs covered so felt quite safe in all things ,
i would say that is you let angel take charge you will feel so comable laying with her chatting you will forget what you came for ,
so if you want full on action then you must take charge from the off.
i must say it was one of the most frienly cumable vists i have ever had so relaxing that i did not do all the things that i had in mind ,
angel noticd this and gave me money off tickets for the next time i see her , its nice to find a wg that puts her custermers first

Offline stilsofthen

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2009, 11:29:28 AM »
sexyheavenangel
newmarket
saw angel last night ,

angel noticd this and gave me money off tickets for the next time i see her , its nice to find a wg that puts her custermers first

Does she give nectar points?

I have spoken to Roxy/Angel in the past, can't say I felt there was a difference, now is it me or does this whole post have a funny ring about it?
Your music lesson for today is to pluck the G string.