Author Topic: Massage With HR - Review Archive 2006/2007  (Read 142616 times)

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
Massage With HR - Review Archive 2006/2007
« on: January 27, 2008, 09:31:19 AM »
PROVIDER REVIEWS  2006/2007

Introduction

Back in January 2006, board member “thirdleg” started a post:

“I prefer to have a long proper massage with hand relief at the end rather than a full service. Just wondering if there is (sic) any new ladies out there offering this service??”

In the space of just over one year this topic ran to 20 pages, with lots of great information, but as the topic stood – it was becoming awkward to find the information other members wanted. We received a number of PM’s from members who asked if it could be edited and re-worked into a more ordered format, and this was done at the end of 2006. 

However, by the end of December 2007 a further 21 Pages had been added by the members here! So, once again I have edited this historic information so it can more easily be referenced and we can start afresh in 2008.

Please understand that if a lady's details or information appear to be missing - apologies, but there will be reasons for this.

As this is a “closed topic” if there are any problems, queries, inaccuracies, you believe a lady listed here has retired or changed her contact details - please message me directly.

Comments in quotations are comments received from our contributors/members at the time.

If you have seen a lady listed here and want to "add" your comments - please make a new report here:

Massage with HR Reviews
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 10:13:04 PM by theboym »

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
Re: Massage Including Personal Service - Archive Information 2006/2007
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 05:07:53 PM »
PROVIDER REVIEWS  2006/2007

EAST OF ENGLAND

BEDFORDSHIRE

Katie - Luton - 07837 103337

Website

“Katie does do HR at the end and it is included in the price…she does wear surgical rubber gloves throughout the massage and HR.”

"Went to see Katie of Luton recently. She did the massage with the gloves on but it did not detract from the experience. Overall the massage was not all that great, and HR to finish. Touching allowed. She’s pretty friendly and nice enough."

Mandy - Dunstable - 07881 921814

“Went along to see this lady today and was an outstanding massage by a lovely woman. Report will be put on Pnet so wont go into too much detail, but she’s friendly, location is very discreet, massage is very thorough, boobs are gigantic, and left with a big smile on my face…can highly recommend her though.”

“I've been to see 'Mandy of Dunstable' (also written report on p'.net) - she is a fab lady.  If you love a 'proper massage' with HR done by a beautiful mature woman, who just happens to have a pair of the most most enormous boobs (34H), you are in for a treat.  £90 seems expensive, but I think its well worth it... I usually spend longer than an hour.  I think she does 45min appointments for £70, and maybe even shorter than that. Very friendly lady. Very discreet house - no-one would ever know what you are there for.”

“I have been to (see) Mandy (in) Dunstable - very good”

Anna - Dunstable - 07817 153203

“My latest is Anna in Dunstable (Angel Hands Tantra)...very charming black lady she charged me £70 for the hour, has a very firm hand! Certainly not soft... She did not do it (the massage) naturist but I should have asked so that’s my fault.”

“I had the pleasure of Tantric, but I do have to warn you that the massage was on the floor and I do not enjoy that myself. Anna is afro and very pleasant, about 30ish but does have rough skin on her inner hand, you know what I mean. I was charged £70 for an hour and a shower is available.”

Michelle - Dunstable - 07884 120805

“I have visited 'Michelle' in Dunstable last week and have posted a Punternet report. She does the full service but I am into massage and h/r at the moment. Very enjoyable but...I do like a shower on the premises; I have a dirty job and need hygiene with a massage… Michelle is very much like Mandy (Of Dunstable), give her a try £70 and she has a good selection of CD's. (Better than listening to that bloody whale talk stuff you sometimes get!). “

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
Re: Massage Including Personal Service - Review Archive 2006/2007
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 05:15:55 PM »
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE

Ashley – Milton Keynes – 07967 545251

Website Website Down - 11 August 2008

“She's very friendly and pretty and gave me a great relaxing topless massage. Definitely one to try if you're over in her area.”
“very good”

“Highly recommended for her massage and Hr skills lingerie, topless, nude you decide”

Madam Beckys Kittens – Bletchley – Multiple - 01908 639376 or 07981 622607

Website Website Down - 11 August 2008

“The recommended girl there at the moment is Demi - 19, brunette, slim, pretty and very friendly.”

“This place featured in a TV documentary quite a few years ago and it seemed to be generally staffed by dim teenage girls who did not enjoy what they did, mocked the punters behind their backs and generally got everything over with as fast as possible beacuse it disgusted them.  I suppose different punters have a different view on what constitutes a good service. The woman who ran it was stunning, but didn’t work, and came across as quite a cold character, more interested in being a Z list celebrity than anything else. If you look at her web site she revels in her few press mentions.”

“Becky who runs Becky's Kittens has worked in the past. She used to work at the proper massage place at Alton Road in Luton which had HR. That place is now shut - it reopened in Bedford and I believe they advertise under the name of Eve and Mike in the local papers.”

“I see from Punternet that Madam Becky is restarting her proper massage place at Bletchley. She used to run this about seven years ago and I can remember a fantastic two girl with super busty Belinda and super pretty Jamie - both genuine 18. Those were the days when ordinary English girls were available rather than east Europeans everywhere.”

Brook – Milton Keynes - 07926 386 353

“…a nice young lady and very bubbly, very sexy as well.”

“She wisely decided to leave Madam Becky's (see listing above) and venture out on her own. She now works out of a nice new apartment in Central Milton Keynes…
Brook is a lovely blonde (shoulder length) with a great figure, nice light tan, very healthy looking, very pretty. Probably early-mid twenties.  She wore stocking/suspenders.  She's very chatty, funny in a smart way, speaks well.

She has a massage bench in a bedroom... nice and warm... with; I think I counted about 20, candles which gave a really lovely atmosphere.  I had 1/2hr topless massage with HR at £50 she also does 1hr for £70.  I would suggest this is definitely worth it.  She has a wonderful touch, both for the massage and the HR.  She can play with 'the old man' for what seems an extraordinarily long time without making you cum, whilst both increasing and prolonging the pleasure - just what I like.” 

“Saw her today, 5th time overall but first time since she left MB and went solo. Massage the same as before, very soft and sensual and as always she’s so easy to talk to. Has a very nice apartment as well, prices have gone up a bit from MB but of course she’s an indie now and has her own costs to think about. Will put a more thorough report up on Pnet shortly, but if you want to be massaged by a very attractive and friendly, busty blonde lady will a nice figure then she’s the girl for you.”
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 08:43:33 PM by theboym »

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 05:18:34 PM »
CAMBRIDGESHIRE

Harmony Studios – Wisbech - 01945 474993

“I have used the Harmony Studios on and off for the past 10 years. The ladies haven't really changed during this time. It would appear to be the same two - even 10 years later! Both are mature, in their 50's or at best late 40's. Both extremely pleasant and sexy too. Not sure if they are actually bona fide 'qualified masseuses' but they give that impression. It's a very nice set up - sauna, Jacuzzi etc, very quiet - only one client at a time. It's just that the ladies are a tad on the tired side if you know what I mean - Been around the block a few times. It has great potential but it's just a shame that there are no new, younger ladies that work there. To be honest it's been a year or so since I last went there but I get the impression that nothing seems to have changed. It's worth a visit if you haven't been before, a very presentable lady will greet you in 'white masseuses uniform', with stockings, sometimes suspenders, and lacy thong / bra underneath the uniform and you will  get a very nice professional arousing massage and then anything else you want will follow - On a plus side both ladies are very 'dirty' and love to 'turn their clients on'  depending on the punter of course and for £80 you can have a pretty much anything you want.”

ESSEX

Leah’s – Ilford –Multiple - 0208 598 1112

Website - Website Down August 2009

“I visited last about 3 years ago and all the girls offered massage (powder or oil) plus HR for about £30/15mins - the one I saw was superb - all other services are available.”

“Leah's entire staffing has changed in that time by the look of it, so has the website and the 'management' for the co-operative they claim to operate under.”

Sam – Upminster – 07798 722483

“Went to see Sam of Upminster today and have to say she was outstanding, very thorough massage back and front, plenty of teasing and tickling, did it in a short skirt and stockings, low cut top, and the build up the the climax was second to none. Straight in towards the top of my list for massage and HR.”
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 04:56:30 PM by theboym »

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 05:24:23 PM »
HERTFORDSHIRE

Stevenage Incall -  07889 150346

“Slim, well-spoken blond lady…She will not discuss very much on the phone, but the proper massage is very good and HR is available at the end.”

Antonio’s / Naturist Massage – St Albans – Incall multiple - 07050 627 724

Website

“HR on offer. No sex but touching allowed and even reverse massage depending on the girl.”

“They have had some nice girls there over the years. Is a private house in St Albans. The lady is totally nude and wears rubber gloves. Massages your back, then plays with your bum hole before turning you over for HR. Some of the ladies allow touching, but top half only and you have to wear rubber gloves too if you want to touch.”

“Seen most of the girls here and have always left with a big smile. £90 for an hour is not cheap but includes HR and a fully naturist massage. All the girls are fully trained masseuse.  Not all the girls use the gloves. The gloves surprisingly do not spoil the massage. I can recommend Lily and Sarah. Lily fully shaven and Sarah lets you reverse massage. Most girls allow you to have a good feel whilst you are massaged. If you spoil yourself for a four handed 2 girl massage Grace will join whoever is working the shift.”

“I have seen Gemma and Suzi. Both are a bit older than they make out on the phone. Probably mid 30s. Gemma has a fantastic figure for a woman her age - I asked her if her very firm boobs were enhanced and she said no.”

“All of Antonio’s girls are young and fit. I'm hopeless at ages so will not guess for fear of doing them a gross injustice. Recently seen both Lily & Sarah and both very good. Sarah has been removed from the website so not sure if she is still working which would be a shame as is the most playful. Lily says she also works as a sports masseuse which I can believe. Lily is a clean shaven, tall & slim. Have not seen Suzie for a long time. She did insist on gloves being worn to fondle. Cindy's HR technique is awesome but maybe difficult to book as I think she now only works infrequently. Gemma gets the lowest score as her HR skills were below par compared to the others. Grace seems to act as a reserve if the other girl on duty is booked. She is the oldest and I believe will join in when a 2-girl session is booked.”

“This is my regular place and I can highly recommend should you prefer a "happy massage" rather than full on sex.”

“All the girls featured on the website give an extremely good naturist massage and finish off leaving you very happy. There are 2 massage rooms in the house and both have a shower. 1 hour is £90 incl. My favourite is Cindy but she has been away for a few months but should be back soon.”
“I've been to St Albans many times over the years and yes your right Cindy is probably my favourite too!!" But Lily is also nice and friendly and seems to of got better each time I've been.”

“Antonios in St Albans has been established for a long time and I think they do a half hour service as well as the full hour.”

“Well (I) revisited Naturist Massage in St Albans yesterday they have a new girl there Katie on Thursdays so had to go and investigate!! Well what a nice girl very friendly and chatty about 30ish n still very fun loving I would guess! Liked her great massage and relief would certainly recommend but don’t take up all her time only there till 3pm though!!”

“Saw Claudia this afternoon St Albans - an absolute gem and the best experience there to date. Young with a body to die for and the massage was and very Tantric. Works Friday's but going back to Oz in August (2007) so get in quick.”
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 08:33:04 PM by theboym »

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 05:29:40 PM »
HERTFORDSHIRE (contd)

Antonio’s / Naturist Massage – St Albans – Incall multiple -  07050 627 724 - Listing Continued

“Been twice to Antonio's in St Albans this week. “Lily early 30s blonde (looks a bit like Joely Richardson).  Had 45 mins so HR before and after.  First one was vigorous which caused me to spurt on the carpet - she found that fun! Today - Claudia. Late 20s from NZ. Posh and very attractive and around 5'9" tall with long blonde hair in a plait. B cup breasts. Got on the massage table when massaging back which was nice and also did the same for the front. There's a new lady on Thursday's - Katie - a personal friend of Lily (who has) never done it before! This is a nice place offering 'proper massage'. (I) Wish there were more locally.”

“I have always booked an hour and was not aware that 2 shots were on offer. Looks like I have plenty of interest owing from my savings Lilly is great - ask for her prostate speciality”  

“…Paid yet another visit to St. Albans Naturist Massage yesterday to see Claudi well now we have great selection ladies all with varying degrees of speciality can’t wait to go again!! Saw Claudi' yesterday think she’s got electricity in her hands sent waves of pleasure all over me great Lilly is fantastic as well Katie think she’s great fun Hope they keep up the good work n keep it interesting If your thinking of visiting any of these ladies will be great for a visit”

“Managed to see Katie yesterday. Petite late 20s blonde, curvy, large natural breasts, lovely chatty personality and new to naturist massage.  Loves her job and gives a great massage and HR.  So far have seen three crackers - Lily, Claudia and Katie.”

“Saw Gemma at Antonios today and very good she was too.”

“Cindy at Antonio’s is highly recommended, but seems to be away for a long time.. Claudia was great but has left, Gemma is worth a visit, and maybe her HR isn’t as good as Cindy’s but her dirty talk gets you there!”

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 05:32:33 PM »
HERTFORDSHIRE (contd)

Maltings Naturist Spa – Baldock  01462 895979 - now in Codicote, Welwyn

Website

Related link for “Suzy” - Website

Note: August 2008: "As from August 1st 2008 the Maltings Naturist Spa will be moving to new premises in Codicote, Welwyn. Situated just of Junction 6 A1M"

“…it’s not a bad place at all. Located in Baldock down a quiet alley, parking available outside or on nearby street. A guy lets you in, I think he’s the owner, and you are greeted by a girl who leads you up to the room. I booked in advance and saw a girl called Lisa and she was Russian, very friendly and nice. Massage was naturist and lasts 45-50 mins with HR included for extra 10 so 60 in total. Shower available afterwards. It’s pretty much as it looks on the website, with a sauna, Jacuzzi, pool etc. One thing was that there were other guys using the place as well, wrapped in towels etc, but it’s a warm and welcoming place. Not bad at all.”

“Baldock is massage and H\R only well that’s what they tell you on the phone, unless anyone knows better.£60 gets you nude massage for about 40 mins decent without being outstanding ok if your in that area.”

“Saw a lady called Tina who is German. Massage was unlike anything I have had up to this point. Very firm and vigorous but not in a bad way. Was pulled about quite a bit, and it was not really a sensual massage which I normal like, but it was nice. HR however was very sensual. Massage is naturist and only HR is on offer. Other girls work there as well on different days. Have to say the facilities are good as well. I guess what may put people off is that other people could be using the facilities at the same time as well, first time I went there were a couple of other people, and this time was the same. Overall a great place for a massage.”

“Nice facilities at the Maltings - but there are people there who are just usuing the facilities and are not there for massage. They used to do FS there but they have stopped this now and only HR is available.”
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 08:35:56 PM by theboym »

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 05:35:32 PM »
HERTFORDSHIRE (contd)

Maltings Naturist Spa – Baldock  01462 895979 (listing contd)

“11 January 2007 Local Newspaper Story - www.thecomet.net

An insight into the goings-on at a swingers club in Comet country has been revealed. Police say that naked revellers take part in wife-swapping parties and orgies. The statement is contained in a representation form from the police who are opposing the grant of an alcohol licence to the owner of the premises where the club meets and which is also used by women offering massage services. They fear that having booze on sale there would attract large groups of men on stag nights and pub crawls. And that could prompt crime and disorder concerns, say police.

The members-only naturist Maltings Spa off Park Street in Baldock has applied for an alcohol permit which is due to be considered at North Herts District Council's licensing and appeals committee meeting to be held next Thursday. There is also a massage service on the premises which is open to the general public. And it is the Hertfordshire venue for Suburban Swingers UK which on its website boasts of being "perhaps the only swingers club in the UK to hold regular parties and adult evenings at its own luxury health spa facility".

The licence application is being opposed by Baldock community police sergeant Clive Reader. In his representation he states to the committee: "The website makes reference to providing swinging parties for couples, swinging parties for single males, swinging discos, adult wife-swapping parties, orgies, gang bangs, naturist swinging parties, naturist discos and greedy girls nights in a fun, no-pressured atmosphere." Regarding the massage service at the spa provided by females, he says: "The applicant Mr Keeble (spa owner) does not concern himself with any private arrangements for additional services that are made between the women and their clients."

Sgt Reader adds: "The concern is that the provision of alcohol on the premises, combined with the current practice of allowing non-members to attend, may cause problems. "The very nature of the activities at the premises could be a magnet for large groups of males on stag nights and pub crawls, and it is felt conditions are necessary to minimise the risk of crime and disorder."...”
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 09:06:11 PM by theboym »

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 05:38:24 PM »
Hertfordshire Contd.

Goffs Oak - 07940 820 725

“…thought Id enlighten you all as to the lady in Goffs Oak. Mature lady say about middle forty quite trim and large breasts dark curly hair and olive skin Mediterranean look. She has a lovely house with a proper room for massage and is very good at finished with nice hand relief!! Well worth a visit if your in the area and like a proper massage think there may possibity of some extras once you get to know her very chatty and friendly though without being too intrusive”

“Late 30's and slim. She does a one hour naturist massage for £60”

“Paid a visit to the Goffs Oak lady recently. Nice house in quiet location, massage room is spacious and well equipped. 60 pounds for massage and HR lasting about 50 mins.  Dark haired lady, easy to talk to and makes you feel at home. Curvy figure. Big, and I mean big, boobs. Almost straight away she made use of them and did so throughout the massage, rubbing them across my back, legs etc. Massage was quite different to any I have had before, very firm, and at times a little to firm. She also pays a lot of attention to the bum and, how can I put this, the 'bum hole' as well, massaging it and your scrotum as well a few times whilst you’re on your back. Was kind of weird, was unsure if I enjoyed it or not lying there and with hindsight I will say I didn’t. Over to the front unlike elsewhere, it’s not really taken care of, i.e. shoulders legs thighs groin etc, a quick rub of the stomach and legs and then it’s down to the ending, which I figured wouldn’t be sensual due to what took place before and was right, a lets get it over with affair. She cleans you up, and rubs you down with a towel, alas no shower and she uses a great deal of oil. So not the best experience I have had your right, however it was something different and by no means the worst. Not exactly near to my so wont be going again, and even if she was its not really for me, I like the massage/HR to be more sensual and this wasn’t, but didn’t make it a terrible appointment, just not to my liking.”

“…in my experience it wasn’t all that good…You will get very oily and there’s no shower, the massage is not sensual and she uses her boobs right from the get go on your back, yes they are big, but I prefer the use of hands all over front and back and she didn’t do this.”

Multiple - Bishops Stortford -07931 899420

“For anyone passing through Bishop's Stortford there's a new flat up Newtown Road - park in shopping centre or railway station. Nice relaxing massage and enjoyable HR to finish. £40 for half an hour; £60 for an hour including HR. Nothing else on offer, as far as I could tell. This is not the Thai house which used to be on Newtown Road; I think that has closed. Although a general grope was accepted, my knowledge of Cantonese was insufficient to persuade her to remove any clothing. I think her name was Suki, but no doubt there are others.”

“A brief update on Suki (Shuki?) of Bishops Stortford. A further £20 elicited a topless service which was very nice, though a total of £60 for half an hour topless massage with HR seemed a little excessive. Very excessive in fact. What is hard to quantify, however, is the tenderness and passion of the kissing which accompanied it. Was it real? Probably not. Did it do it for me? Yes. Do I care? No; £60 is not that much really. At this rate I reckon the step by step approach will mean I get to have sex with her for about £10,000 (!). Guess I'll give up at £60 and have the regular kiss, cuddle, topless massage, mutual HR and practise my Mandarin. I was wrong about the Cantonese!”
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 05:41:58 PM by theboym »

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 05:39:44 PM »
Hertfordshire Contd.

Sarah – Stevenage 07824 678089

E-mail contact: flickertalking@hotmail.com

“great tantric, nude but no touching or extras (other than hand relief), good massage”

“Hr is included, no touching her and nothing beyond HR. Nice attractive lady, genuine holistic massager etc.”

“Slim mid 30's”

“I got a nice email back stating naturist, Tantric, hr etc, but she only works after 4pm and doesn’t do married men, which I found a bit odd.... so don’t tell her you are married as she may kick you out lol!!!”

“I’ve been to (see) Sarah, no touching her, but you get your 90 mins, the hr is full on Tantric, not just simple hr. Based north of Stevenage, a professional service, she takes her job seriously and expects respect in return”

“Managed to see Sarah yesterday!!  Attractive lady in her 30s I would say.  Size 10/12 with I guess a 34B or C bust (right tit has a mole on it).  Trimmed down below. Has been living in Norway for the last 3 years.”

“nice and tidy with a therapy room upstairs where the couch is.  She greets you wearing an ornate Chinese silk dressing gown. A good massage is provided - nice and firm.  She then cleanses your chakras (!) and provides very sensual and slow HR.  When you cum she still holds you in her hand squeezing every last drop.  I must say there were waves of intense pleasure pulsating up and down!!  Having had a few tantric experiences this was a good session! £90 for an hour (£120 for 1.5 hours) which I think is a bit steep - £60ish would be much better.  No touching either!”

“I also went to see Sarah and have to say it’s far too much money for what you get. I've had a lot of massages in my time and this one was not in the top ten (and it was 90 quid!!!) Not recommended I’m afraid lads”

“…Good massage but very funny about married men…but she does do a good massage with HR”

LINCOLNSHIRE

There are no providers currently listed for the county of Lincolnshire.

In the absence of information to the contrary, the only reasonable conclusion that can be drawn is that, Lincolnshire women routinely perform acts of ritual human sacrifice (presumably coupled with cannibalism) on their clients.

There are no reports as nobody has made it back alive.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 08:38:04 PM by theboym »

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 05:43:07 PM »
NORFOLK

Ella/Ladies – Brandon Incall - 01842 819753

Website - - (Website Down 11 August 2008)

Members comments:

“She’s probably in her 30s, slim with nice body, if I am being honest it was not one of my best punts, the room was out of use and we had to use a bed in the living room. Location is quite overlooked, but entrance is via a side door down the side. Different girls work on different days. I believe Ella works on Weds and Fridays.  Prices start at £50 and work up.”

Bev – Thetford Incall - 01842 752055

“Massage seems to be of average quality, but people really rate her HR. She doesn't undress or dress up.”

“Appearance? Pale, thin, short blonde hair, 40's. Dressed? Frumpishly in baggy jumper and dull long skirt. Dresses like prudish librarian, but does have a little make up on. Makes her look older than she maybe Personality? Formal, but OK, a little odd perhaps. Probably last person you would expect to be doing this sort of thing. Surroundings? Massage table in small bland spare room Turned on by massage? No, her massage is crap, very dry, lots of brisk strokes, not relaxing at all Extras? Yes. Does a good HR Price? £35 Return? No, because its over-priced as you are basically paying £35 for just the HR as the massage is a waste of time.”

“Bev gave excellent massage and H/R. In recent years the massage standard has dropped, although when I had a muscle problem she sorted it”

Samantha – Gt Yarmouth Incall - 01493 732369

Website

“…bit expensive at 100 per hour for massage, but supplies more than HR”

Heather Holmes - 07775 940163

“Heather I would say is in her late 40s, she has a nice figure and is very friendly and will give you a very good massage in excellent surroundings. She is however very busy as I tried several times before I got an appointment.”

“I have been to see Heather a few times - she is lovely”

“Saw Heather Holmes the other day and it was a very good experience. The massage lasted for an hour and fifteen mins! During which we talked about all sorts of things and she was very friendly and good humoured. Recommended for a nice massage and a nice finish.”

“Hmm, Heather I would say is in her late 40s, she has a nice figure and is very friendly and will give you a very good massage in excellent surroundings. She is however very busy as I tried several times before I got an appointment. I phoned Monday and got one but other days are busier. She works weekdays only….her massage lasted…about and hour and fifteen mins, and when all was finished I had a lovely shower upstairs.”

“I have seen heather a couple of times now, and without going into specifics I found that the massage was excellent and very thorough, and she is a very nice and friendly person, easy to talk with whilst she is working on you.”

“After a long few weeks managing & labouring for tradesmen who are assisting me on my self-build project rebuilding my house, I decided to reward my self with a massage. Whilst working away as a Construction Professional in various parts of the world I have had mixed experiences ranging from 'a reasonable GFE' (Girlfriend Experience) to 'quick where is the door I want to get out!'. Last week I experienced what is the best £60. I have ever spent. Heather who is a very “fit” early 40’s very feminine real woman left me floating in mid air for the rest of the week after a very full massage with a spine tingling ending.”
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 08:39:25 PM by theboym »

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 05:46:54 PM »
Norfolk Contd.

Euphoria - East Dereham

(Comment/Information removed as provider/establishment has requested she is/they are not discussed on this site - The Boy M)

Linda - Norwich - 07842 205546

"Can recomend Linda of Norwich as somebody who gives a very nice, relaxing massage at a excellent price. Advertises in the N.E.N and is a really lovely lady."
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 09:34:49 AM by theboym »

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2008, 05:48:13 PM »
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE

Studio K – Rushden Incall - 01933 315798.

Website

“Studio K is a naturist sauna club in Rushden. They do naturist massage there and HR is available.”

"Its located in Rushden town centre and actually is two doors down from A.V.T.. opposite a pub in full view and other shops around as well as traffic so not at all discreet.

Its not the best of places once inside, you are greeted by an older lady who takes the room money and led into a changing room. When I went there were two other guys standing naked in there and space was tight!. They used the sauna which is also there. Got changed and put my clothes into a locker, put valuables in a bag and went through to the room.

Massage was by a lady called Amber, maybe late 40s slim and friendly enough, and was actually not bad.  HR is on offer for 20 pounds. I won’t be going back. The place has a stuffy air to it and smelt of smoke. Shower available afterwards and I believe you can also use the sauna and stay there all day if you would want to."

“Your review of Studio K is spot on. It would be so much better if they had some younger girls there.”

Kim of Northampton - 07889 660409

"Came away disappointed. A nice lady, but the Tantric massage did not compare to a normal one I have had at places like Rachel’s and gentle Touch. It was a mechanical massage, not at all sensual and the stop start HR was for me not all that great. Left thinking that Tantric was vastly overrated."

“Very good”

Karen of Wellingborough – 07933 939651 – Believed to have closed

“..Very good massage indeed, but lacked any teasing which I do love and require. She does it naked but wear your sunglasses as she has the 'Cuprinol' tan (!) and blimey can she talk! She is going to Miami in December so be quick to get in before she goes. P.S she charges £10 extra for shower !!!!”

Softtouch Bodyworks– 01604 752390

Website

“They offer a soap suds massage which involves you lying on a blow up mattress while a lady slides up and down you massaging every part of your body with theirs. Price £55 1 hour. They also provide most services as extras. HJ included in just the massage though.”

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2008, 05:49:40 PM »
SUFFOLK

Rachel’s – Ipswich – Multiple - 01473 404404

”'the location is awkward and at lunchtime very busy with all the office workers grabbing lunch. I've also had little success on getting through on the phone. If only they had a discrete rear entrance I probably would have been a few quid poorer (but happier) for the experience.”

“I gather that Rachel herself also works there and is well worth seeing. Basically all the girls have been friendly and give a very good massage and with the hr ending and a couple of other things on offer as well. No oral or full sex though which is fine with me. It really is a good place for a massage and a little extra.”

“I visited Rachel’s for the first and only time back in November when I saw Frankie. The place itself was ok, a bit drab and dark inside but the shower was fine. Frankie had had difficulty in parking and was a bit late for the appointment (she made sure I got my full quota of time for the appointment) and I was left in the room with a drink for a while. Whilst I had my shower Frankie put on some pleasant music which set a nice ambience. Oily massage was very good, very capable and assured masseuse there, knows her onions. Excellent variation in pressure and speed throughout including tickly/sensuous,  HR good, certainly up there   Pretty lady, nice body, good chit-chat. £60 topless HR for 45mins.”

“I have been there a few times lately and it’s a nice massage. £20 for 30 mins, £25 for 45 and £30 for an hour. They have two rooms upstairs. It is right on a busy-ish street and next to a wine bar. Different girl on different days, they change over at 2pm with two other girls for the day. Only up to hand relief is on offer, well as far as I know anyway. That is an extra £25, so £50 all told for massage and hand relief. however the lady will be more than happy to remove her clothes for an extra tenner, touching was also allowed for no extra cost and also I believe body to body massage is also available. These are available for a little extra. there are some reports on Pnet. All in all a nice little place with good service. They also have a shower for afterwards.”

“The location is pretty busy, especially during lunchtime for sure, people walking around up and down the street, there’s also a car park right opposite as well… Basically all the girls have been friendly and give a very good massage and with the hr ending and a couple of other things on offer as well. No oral or full sex though which is fine with me. It really is a good place for a massage and a little extra.”

Sarah Of Ipswich 07935788001

“I've recently seen Sarah who offers a half-hour massage (£50) with HR (or oral) from a private house in the eastern outskirts of Ipswich. She has a professional massage bench. Both the massage and HR were good so I'd recommend if you're in that neck of the woods.

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2008, 05:53:06 PM »
LONDON

Jennys – Multiple Locations:
Kenton/Harrow – Incall multiple - 0208 206 0403 – Believed to have closed
Hendon – Incall multiple - 0208 202 4117
Mill Hill – Incall multiple - 0208 959 2524 – Believed to have closed

“I've found out that the Kenton place is run by the same lady that runs Jenny’s at Five Ways Corner in Hendon, so expect similar good quality of proper massage.”

“Jennys 2 at Mill Hill appears to have shut down. Jennys also opened a third place at kingsbury earlier this year (2007) but it only lasted a few weeks before closing.”

“I've been to Jenny's in Hendon a few times now and I've always had a very nice massage with HR at the end…”

North West London – 07930 753086

“23 year old pretty mixed race girl in North West London does full body massage and HR for £50”

Edgware Sauna & Massage - 0208 952 5952.

“Edgware Sauna is the only sauna in London that specialises in proper massage and HR - no other extras available."

Szylvia – Bayswater - 07988 813533 .

“I heartily recommend Szylvia, in Bayswater. A superb massage in a really nice ambience in the Bayswater region… and price is £60 per hour. She will also massage your prostate. Delightful.”

Mya - Upton Park -  07985 538210 .

“…Massage 1hr with HR is £50. Body To Body massage is £100. (This lady) often advertises (online) with a different name. Mya is 20 yrs old and Romanian.  The massage is done on a bed, but I was surprised how good it was really thorough with a great HR at the end.  I tried the B2B (Body To Body) and was blown away…Mya can come across as moody.  It did put me off at first, but after chatting for a bit I found her quite pleasant.  She is young and loving the London nightlife so I put it down to lack of sleep and being naturally suspicious.”

Iyesha - Thornton Heath

(Comment/Information removed as provider/establishment has requested she is/they are not discussed on this site - The Boy M)

Amazon Retreat – Canning Town 07932 037318.

Website

“Brazilian Massage = £50 A real proper massage by a very nice mature lady.  She will use all kinds of rollers and massagers on your body and at the end if you want Hr you can have it.  She is a very nice lady.  Only problem is this is a proper (beauty) salon and the massage is given in a very small room and just outside people are having their haircut etc. Also the salon is joined to an Estate Agents Offices which you have to walk through.”
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 08:38:40 PM by theboym »