Author Topic: Hitomi - 07506 175099 - Kensington Incall  (Read 3250 times)

tortoisedavid

Hitomi - 07506 175099 - Kensington Incall
« on: October 29, 2007, 10:20:41 PM »
I visited Hitomi last week at her flat in South Kensington, its about four minutes away from the tube so even I didnt get lost... and anyway she speaks good english so the directions were OK. (always a good start!)

She greeted me with a lovely smile and straight away I liked her, she is a slim, pretty oriental lady, maybe 25 years old? maybe a bit younger.... hard to say, she has long black hair which was tied up at the back in a classic style and she was wearing a really cool chinese dress... really classic. We started with kissing, real french kissing and i get the feeling that she was enjoying it as much as i was, then when i was on her bed she kissed and licked me all over... hehe, she was really hot! She has a great body too, small pert tits and a nice shapely figure. Neatly trimmed pussy and a light (not too strong) use of fragrance meant that i didnt need to shower before i left! She gave me a fantastic blow job and we then had sex in a number of interesting positions... yes guys i really do recommend her (although im kind of tempted to keep this one just for myself...) All in all a really nice girl, fun too, with an intelligent sense of humour.

Im going again some time this week.

(Thread edited to comply with forum guidelines - The Boy M)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 03:43:09 PM by theboym »

Hitomi

Hitomi - 07506 175099 - London Incall
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 10:37:46 AM »
Hitomi - 07506 175099 - London Incall

Hi, I have a new website. I hope you would like to look at it here...

(Apologies - you need to have a link to our website before you post your site details up here)

love Hitomi x
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 12:23:18 PM by theboym »

Offline Northhampton

• Trusted Member
Re: Hitomi Sensual Oriental Massage New Website
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 10:54:35 AM »
Hi,

I see from your website that you "only include massage".  I fully accept your right to offer whatever service you choose.  However, I can get an hour's massage in London from a qualified Shiatsu lady for 40.  Why would I want to pay you 100?

davevotescindy

Re: Hitomi Sensual Oriental Massage New Website
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 12:11:28 PM »
must agree, seems very dear. with a recession approaching like a train seems a poor plan??? :-X

Offline theboym

• Global Moderator
    • Forum X
Re: Hitomi - 07506 175099 - Kensington Incall
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 12:25:14 PM »
Topics Merged. ::)