Author Topic: General Discussion - Massage with HR  (Read 1106201 times)

lovestream and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline steveg

Re: General Discussion - Massage with HR
« Reply #480 on: February 28, 2012, 03:16:43 PM »

Offline jintheuk

« Reply #481 on: February 28, 2012, 05:08:17 PM »
2 visits last week

Fist to Sue of Royston,my second time seeing her, I left a bit disapponted.

Then went to Maltings for my first visit there, didnt book so took whoever was available, it happened to be Helena, massage was ordinary but the HE was fantastic, I left with a huge smile on my face

Offline MrLunch

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #482 on: February 29, 2012, 10:43:57 PM »
Why disappointed with Sue of Royston, MrJ? I'm considering seeing her, hence the question.

Offline stilsofthen

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #483 on: March 01, 2012, 09:59:32 AM »
Fist to Sue of Royston,my second time seeing her, I left a bit disapponted.

Also interested as to why?

As For louise Jackson, forget it she is a waste of time, visited her  some time ago, all she was after was extra cash all the way through the appointment, lots of promise with nothing on offer, after lots of buggering about Told her I wanted HR only, halfway through she said she felt  horny and tried to climb on top...I said that was extra.....
Your music lesson for today is to pluck the G string.

Offline Dan05

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #484 on: March 01, 2012, 10:48:44 AM »
Re Sue, I can see where J is coming from, nothing bad about the massage, but nothing great, just kinda in the middle. Average, decent price, but theres something missing. Hard to put your finger on, but certainly not a bad experience at all, but I never walked away thinking wow awesome, more like yeah ok, every time.

and re Louise. Yeah she loves her cash, went 2(maybe 3 i cant recall) times before I got the HR and at a high extra price too. Her boobs also look much better in a bra, than when they are let loose, i do remember that. and the massage wasnt that great either.

Offline thirdleg

« Reply #485 on: March 01, 2012, 03:44:27 PM »
I agree about the Sue situation. Lovely woman, sexy in her own way. Good HE as well but just not a WOW experience. I also think she is poor at massage which although yes i am looking for the happy bit mainly i do like to get a good quality massage at the same time. She has great boobs and nipples that is always a bonus.

I do reccomend her though and if you havent been to see her I strongly think you should.

I notice that Antonios massage www.naturistmassage.com is opening a place in Royston which could be fun, hope the prices are a little cheaper than the M25 one though. I phoned them about a month ago and was told that it was nearly finished and would be opening soon, i haven't phoned since.

Still interested to know if anyone has been to see the chinese massage lady in waterbeach, I have and would love to exchange views.

Offline jintheuk

« Reply #486 on: March 01, 2012, 05:24:07 PM »
AS the others have said

Sue is a lovely women and atractive for an oldie, her massage is good without being great and the HE was ordinary.

I just didnt walk out thinking I cant wait to go back, but each to their own and she is def worth a try for 60 for an hour naked or in lingerie

Offline MrLunch

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #487 on: March 01, 2012, 08:44:10 PM »
Thanks chaps, for the assessment and info. Very helpful. Now I know the price and that she is prepared to be naked. Is any touching allowed and does she kiss?

Offline Dan05

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #488 on: March 01, 2012, 11:17:09 PM »

Fine with touching bum and boobs, not sure about down below as i never tried,  and I got the impression kissing wasnt on the menu, others may know better though.

Offline jintheuk

« Reply #489 on: March 02, 2012, 07:08:08 AM »
Limited touching bum and boobs, nothing intrusive and like Dan I didnt ask to kiss but I doubt it

Offline johno

« Reply #490 on: March 02, 2012, 11:40:05 AM »
I went to see a lady by the name of Samantha in the Frenchay area of Bristol.  She advertises in H&E on-line magazine.  Plenty of parking around the place, safe environment.  She answered the door and led me up to her room, which was very pleasant.  I took a quick shower first and then went to the room.

There was a slight confusion as I thought naturist meant both of us naked and she said it was just me, but she does do topless.  Anyway, appraently she won't go naked on the first vist, but will after that.

The massage started, and I like to have a little chat, nothing serious or heavy but prefer it to none at all.  She is a very nice lady and chats away in a soft voice.  The massage was very good and she did not ignore the important parts from the start.  Her rather large boobs brushing over me all the time.

Then rolled onto my back and she massaged my body using her boobs a lot.  Then she did a rather nice head massage, whilst doing some sort of hypnotherapy (which was very positive and did work) before massaging my chest and down to my old man.  Her boobs were well and truely sqaushed onto my face.  Then she sort of suggested I was goig to get really hard and I did, whislt she told me how lovely my cock was (now I know she was perhaps stretching the truth, but it felt nice at the time) before taking matters into her hands and boobs.  She did a wonderful and slow build up, with tit wank before a spurted all over tits.

She did not mind me touching her bum and boobs, and I think if I go back, she would let a little bit more happen.  80 for an unrushed hours massage, which did not include the shower time.  Worth a go for sure, although still a little pricey perhaps?

Offline jintheuk

« Reply #491 on: March 02, 2012, 05:31:59 PM »
Advert in the EDP by a JM Roberts, is that the Jo Roberts of old? I never got to see her but would like to.

I have rung the landline number a few times today and it goes to voicemail everytime, I have also sent 2 texts both have been delivered but not replied to

Anyone have any more info

Offline MrLunch

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #492 on: March 02, 2012, 06:12:13 PM »
Thanks Dan and MrJ, very helpful. I don't want to upset the lady, pre-knowledge is best.

Offline Munchking

• hb
« Reply #493 on: March 05, 2012, 12:00:11 PM »
One very happy boy ! (Jo's back)  ;)

Offline jintheuk

« Reply #494 on: March 05, 2012, 05:34:43 PM »
One very happy boy ! (Jo's back)  ;)
:D

I still cant get hold of her though...what can you tell me about her please I have been trying for years to get to see her.

please PM if you would rather