Author Topic: General Discussion - Massage with HR  (Read 626871 times)

Offline jintheuk

Re: General Discussion - Massage with HR
« Reply #480 on: February 14, 2012, 07:22:43 AM »
I've seen Angie/Kate a few times now, and the service is very good; friendly, professional and a very happy ending every time.
She may have mellowed over the years then, I saw her about 10 years ago and wasnt impressed, massage was ok but she was only interested in the money IMO.

Offline Dan05

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #481 on: February 14, 2012, 09:08:21 AM »

Agree 100 percent with the above, only interested in the money side, get ya in, sort ya out, get you gone.

Hence why I havent ever been back to see her and why she has such bad feedback over the years from the vast majority of guys who have paid a visit.

Offline redbike955

• I Love Forum-X
« Reply #482 on: February 14, 2012, 09:58:24 AM »
Things appear to have changed somewhat, then! She's good - and I'm not on commission!

Offline thirdleg

« Reply #483 on: February 14, 2012, 02:22:52 PM »
I have been there a few times in the past and it was extremely dissapointing, agree with the other guys, wants you out as quick as possible. IMO if some offers a 20 minute or 40 minute massage, they are not serious masseuses.

A full body massage takes an hour IMO.

IT may of all changed and its the best place ever, but i very much doubt it.

Offline redbike955

• I Love Forum-X
« Reply #484 on: February 14, 2012, 04:29:00 PM »
All I can say is that I've been several times in recent months - since October 2011. She does do a 1 hour, or 1 1/2 hours, and, like I say, it's been very good - believe me, I wouldn't waste my money going back to somewhere I didn't feel was VFM.

Anyway - on another note; Louise of Peterborough (Essential Massage) - she used to be in Priestgate, but not sure where now. Anyone seen her recently?

Offline Dan05

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #485 on: February 14, 2012, 06:06:59 PM »

Yeah, think Louise has moved and is now working from a private location outside of Pboro, not far though.

Bit of a wierd one, with her aw profile and the swinging profiles she has/had, thinking back to the games she used to play when she first popped up about will she wont she do hr.

Havent seen her since late 07(how time flies) but assume now HR would be a given, even for newbies, cant see how she can say no given the stuff shes saying on her various profiles.

Offline johno

« Reply #486 on: February 15, 2012, 09:43:58 AM »
I took a look at Louise Jackson's profile on AW.  She is a real piece of work., would not go near her with a barge pole.  Still not false, she is after money and big fat cock, and will go with anyone who can give her that.  Even prepared to have someones baby if he can keep her in expensive shoes!!!

My advice is steer well clear.

Offline Bazza

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #487 on: February 25, 2012, 07:55:07 PM »
Guys,

I fancy an outcall massage to my place and see that Trinity and Kane are advertising on Vivastreet again. Has anyone seen these two and was the massage good?. I would be very pleased to know - pm me if you would rather not post on the board.

Thanks in advance for any info,

BaZ

Offline steveg

« Reply #488 on: February 28, 2012, 03:16:43 PM »

Offline jintheuk

« Reply #489 on: February 28, 2012, 05:08:17 PM »
2 visits last week

Fist to Sue of Royston,my second time seeing her, I left a bit disapponted.

Then went to Maltings for my first visit there, didnt book so took whoever was available, it happened to be Helena, massage was ordinary but the HE was fantastic, I left with a huge smile on my face

Offline MrLunch

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #490 on: February 29, 2012, 10:43:57 PM »
Why disappointed with Sue of Royston, MrJ? I'm considering seeing her, hence the question.

Offline stilsofthen

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #491 on: March 01, 2012, 09:59:32 AM »
Fist to Sue of Royston,my second time seeing her, I left a bit disapponted.

Also interested as to why?

As For louise Jackson, forget it she is a waste of time, visited her  some time ago, all she was after was extra cash all the way through the appointment, lots of promise with nothing on offer, after lots of buggering about Told her I wanted HR only, halfway through she said she felt  horny and tried to climb on top...I said that was extra.....
Your music lesson for today is to pluck the G string.

Offline Dan05

• Truly Trusted Member
« Reply #492 on: March 01, 2012, 10:48:44 AM »
Re Sue, I can see where J is coming from, nothing bad about the massage, but nothing great, just kinda in the middle. Average, decent price, but theres something missing. Hard to put your finger on, but certainly not a bad experience at all, but I never walked away thinking wow awesome, more like yeah ok, every time.

and re Louise. Yeah she loves her cash, went 2(maybe 3 i cant recall) times before I got the HR and at a high extra price too. Her boobs also look much better in a bra, than when they are let loose, i do remember that. and the massage wasnt that great either.

Offline thirdleg

« Reply #493 on: March 01, 2012, 03:44:27 PM »
I agree about the Sue situation. Lovely woman, sexy in her own way. Good HE as well but just not a WOW experience. I also think she is poor at massage which although yes i am looking for the happy bit mainly i do like to get a good quality massage at the same time. She has great boobs and nipples that is always a bonus.

I do reccomend her though and if you havent been to see her I strongly think you should.

I notice that Antonios massage www.naturistmassage.com is opening a place in Royston which could be fun, hope the prices are a little cheaper than the M25 one though. I phoned them about a month ago and was told that it was nearly finished and would be opening soon, i haven't phoned since.

Still interested to know if anyone has been to see the chinese massage lady in waterbeach, I have and would love to exchange views.

Offline jintheuk

« Reply #494 on: March 01, 2012, 05:24:07 PM »
AS the others have said

Sue is a lovely women and atractive for an oldie, her massage is good without being great and the HE was ordinary.

I just didnt walk out thinking I cant wait to go back, but each to their own and she is def worth a try for 60 for an hour naked or in lingerie