7 Regional Stand-alone Punting Forums > Bedfordshire

Intimate Massage - 01234 350036 - Bedford Incall Multiple

<< < (3/5) > >>

RogerWeekly:
She may have moved on and changed her name but her unengaging style I dare say remains. There are others at city girls or house of devine I would rather see myself

williamregal:
The ' Sophie ' in the pics is an English blonde in her  30's and worked at Intimate from October 2005 to February 2006 before moving on to City Girls and becomming ' Honey' and the one you were referring to is a Czech girl in her late  20's who came to intimate some time after that and has ,co - incidentally also moved on to Mk now and is working at House of Divine as Sasha.No comparison at all between the two, Honey is extremely tactile and friendly,gives amazing owo,loves reverse oral.and F**ks like a rabbit.See her FR's on PNET.

highlander:
Hi, I've not been on the forum for a couple of year but re registered to see if there was any thing about Intimate Massage in Bedford.  Happy to see there is.

I have visited the establishment on a number of occations and have seen Nancy, Chloe and Catherine.

All have been good experiences and I will continue visit.

With regards to Rogers comments about Chloe from Velvets in Rushden, she is working as (Site currently down - the Boy M) and alas Hope the black girl appears t have retired.  She work for a while as youneedhope after leaving Velvets but has not been seen for a couple of years.

RogerWeekly:
Visited Intimate Massage last week and met the gorgeous Alexandra. A 21 year old Romanian girl, tall slim and just as in the pics. Lovely bum and fabulous tits. She is off back home now but asked me to call and see her in a few weeks. I certainly will as she's a very fit bird and intelligent with it.

By the way, I think Sophie that was at IM, is now at Blissful Girls Wellingborough under the name of Kristina?

RogerWeekly:
Oh yes, I think I have found Christina:-

Samara is a refined and very elegant black beauty. A provocative seductress that will enchant and mesmerize you at first sight.  Relaxation is the key and this woman is calming, soothing and dreamy.. think ... 'Ebony Goddess' and you have Samara

Services:
SENSATIONAL GFE & TANTRIC THERAPIST
(Services are provided on a decretional basis and are therefore subject to alteration and/or change)

Statistics

Height:5'6

Bust: 34C

Dress:8

Hair: Black

Eyes:Brown

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version